Suitable for high temperature nylon, PA, PBT, PET flame retardantmodification.
ADP is a phosphorus-based environmentally friendly halogen-free flame retardant, it’s called aluminum diethylphosphinate. This flame retardant is an organic phosphinate, white powder. Moisture-proof, insoluble in water and organic solvents such as acetone, methylene chloride, methyl ethyl ketone and toluene.
● Excellent water resistance, no hydrolysis, no precipitation
● Suitable for thermoplastics and thermosets
● High phosphorus content and high efficiency of flame retardant
● UL 94 V-0 rating can achieve 0.4 mm thickness
● Good thermal stability, processing temperature can be as high as 350℃
● Suitable for both glass fiber reinforced and non-glass reinforced
● Flame retardant materials have good physical and electrical properties
● Suitable for lead-free soldering
● Good coloring performance
● Halogen-free flame retardant, which is good for environmental protection and health
In high temperature nylon, the dosage of ADP is about 10%(wt), which can reach UL 94 V-0 (thickness of 1.6 and 0.8 mm). Due to the differences in polymer, processing conditions and the amount of glass fiber, the amount of flame retardant may be different.
Before adding ADP, it is necessary to pre-dry the polymer as usual. If possible, the moisture content of high temperature nylon should be lower than 0.1% (by weight), PBT should be lower than 0.05% (by weight) and PET should be lower than 0.005%. ADP does not need to be predried. However, if the water content of the system is very low, it is recommended to pre-dry (for example, bake at 120°C for 4 h);
Common mixing and processing methods of powder can be used for ADP, and the best feeding method should be determined according to specific conditions. All components must be uniformly dispersed, and the temperature of polymer melt must not exceed 350 C.
Packaging and Handling
20 kg /bag, using paper bags with PE inner.The product should be stored in a dry place at room temperature